Old June 28th 20, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D.W. Feather Clive D.W. Feather is offline

Default PT today

In article , Recliner
writes
It's the home collection of pinprick samples for lab analysis that the MHRA
is dubious about;

[...]
Checked and it was
delivered at 06:05 the following morning and we were emailed the results
later in the day.

That seems pretty good, but maybe it isn't always? Normal RM
deliveries are typically running a day late at present, but maybe
these express services are still working promptly.

That's my guess. The big "COVID-19 SAMPLE" sticker on the (supplied)
envelope probably didn't hurt either.

But you missed out the punch line? Was the result as expected? Have
you already had the disease?

I can't tell you that! Georgie would be unhappy that I'm publishing my
personal data!!

(Lrf, vg jnf nf rkcrpgrq: artngvir.)

--
Clive D.W. Feather