Old June 29th 04, 03:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default OYbike

Spotted this little contraption a few days ago outside olympia,
thought it would be a very useful means for my olympia-white city
weekend commute.

The prices are a little strange - it costs more for the second 15
minutes then the first 15 minutes!

I havent looked at the bike stands very thoughorly, and their website
seems a little dire. While riding to white city and back would be
great, I'm a little confused over what I do with the bike once I get
it there. Do the stands take more then one bike?

Are the bikes equipped with lights (forgot to look!)

As I work late nights I get a taxi home. Do little gremlins reposition
the bikes or does it rely on people traveling all over the place
equally.