Old July 20th 20, 02:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default No black LEDs?

On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 08:27:43 -0500
Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:
wrote:

I'd be interested in knowing where it gets its info from. Is it a public
API anyone can connect to or is it paid subscription included in the price
of the board that will eventually run out.

Looks like TfL make the data available under certain conditions.

https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/open-dat...on-this-page-2

Looks interesting. Might have a play around when I get some free time.

There also appears to be third party access

https://www.programmableweb.com/api/london-tube

The trouble with 3rd party stuff is eventually the dev gets bored and moves
on to something else so unless someone else picks it up thats it.