Old June 29th 04, 02:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jason Jason is offline

Default Oyster prepay on bus with faulty card reader

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:33:15 +0100, "Graham J"
wrote:

I used "Ask Oyster" and received the reply...

[snip]
If you are in a situation where the driver does make you pay, unfortunately
you will be required to pay the cash fare in order to travel. If you do
encounter this situation and have to pay the £1, we can refund the thirty
pence to you if you fill in a Refund of Fares form and send us the proof of
payment.

What is a "Refund of Fares" form and where do I get one?

Cheers,

Jason.