Old August 11th 20, 09:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Can't update Oyster card with cash any more

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:24:40 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/08/2020 08:48, wrote:
It was politicians (I'm not sure whether it was Sadiq Squirt or Number 10)
that told them to stop accepting cash in imost of their stations in the first

place according to the member of staff I spoke to.

Cash is a known vector in the transmission of various diseases.

So is anything touched by people though copper coins tend to kill most
pathogens. I dread to think what is on the keypad button of card readers.