Old August 11th 20, 04:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Scott Scott is offline

Default Can't update Oyster card with cash any more

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:10:58 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:11:57 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 11/08/2020 12:43,
wrote:
When did you last see a copper coin?

Last time I handled a 2p piece which was only recently. And before you turn
your pedant mode to up 11 I know its copper plated but the germs don't know
that.

How many TfL ticket machines still accept 2p pieces?

From straw man to non sequitor. I can't wait to see what technique you're
going to employ next.

Non sequitur surely, if you want to be pedantic.