Old August 13th 20, 08:38 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar@nowhere.co.uk is offline

Default Can't update Oyster card with cash any more

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 17:35:51 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 12/08/2020 09:42, wrote:
It really wouldn't surprise me that while the other kids were playing ball
in the playground you were debating with your teacher about how you couldn't
pay for your lunch that day because the dog that ate your homework also ate
all your copper coins.

Give it up Neil, you are just making yourself look even more foolish
than usual.

Can't think of a decent comeback then Greem?

NB for the record I never had a dog so had to eat my own homework.

Thin pickings probably.