Old June 29th 04, 07:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin Colin is offline

Default Tube Strike Info on LUL Website

"Spyke" wrote in message
At the moment (Tuesday 20:30ish) the Tube website is reporting 'Good
Service' on all lines except the Northern, when supposedly the strike
should've started 2 hours ago.
Is this really the case or just LUL being slow to communicate
information?
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express

do
not necessarily reflect those of the educational institution from which I

post.

The strike won't really bite until tomorrow. Only staff booking on after
6.30pm won't turn up - AFAIK nobody is walking out at 6.30pm despite the
press reporting, and those already working at 6.30pm will complete their
shift (they just won't work tomorrow afternoon / evening).

I thought that LUL were scare mongering a bit by telling people they had to
have their journeys complete by 6.30pm.