Old June 29th 04, 08:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default Oyster prepay on bus with faulty card reader

Jason wrote:
snip

Which means using Saver Six tickets might be a better option. I wonder
if the bus driver would be happy to return the "Staff receipt only"
section when the bus short runs?!?

I was refused this once, even though my destination was clearly marked
on the front of the bus. How am I meant to know in which order stops
occur? Also it's much easier to see the number than it is to see the
small lettering informing the final destination,