Old September 17th 20, 04:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Trolleybus[_2_] Trolleybus[_2_] is offline

Default Drayton Park stock transfers

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 09:26:10 +0100, Robin9
wrote:

I'm no authority on London Underground's work systems
but I was always under the impression the Drayton Park/
Moorgate service was operated as a self contained entity.

Obviously servicing and maintenance had to be done at some
other location so empty stock movements were bound to occur
and have no great significance.

Agreed, but this appears to be the only path for stock transfer
(unless anyone can think of one that didn't use any part of the Kings
Cross Suburban network) and was a path to Neasden. My question was
really, why Neasden as it was a Bakerloo depot and the GNCR was part
of the Northern Line.