Old June 29th 04, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Tube Strike Info on LUL Website

Spyke wrote:
In message ,
Richard J. writes
Spyke wrote:
At the moment (Tuesday 20:30ish) the Tube website is reporting
'Good Service' on all lines except the Northern, when supposedly
the
strike should've started 2 hours ago.
Is this really the case or just LUL being slow to communicate
information?

I assume it's because the site staff are on strike. The LU press
centre have promised an update to the media at 21:00 this evening,
so perhaps we'll get something posted then. The RMT site is, as
usual, 4 days behind the times.

The site has now been updated to show 'limited service' on all
lines, so obviously they were just being a bit slow or the strike
took time to take effect.

It also says "Update at 21.00 hours - last trains will be leaving
central London shortly[,] after which there will be no further Tube
services tonight." This is on the LU home page. The LU and TfL "Live
Travel News" pages had no such info, but in the last few minutes have
started to put up "no service" messages for various lines.
--
Richard J.