Old October 12th 20, 04:52 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
MikeS[_2_] MikeS[_2_] is offline

Default uk.railway - gone

On 12/10/2020 16:50, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:36:04 on Mon, 12 Oct
2020, MikeS remarked:

I cannot understand why anyone in this thread is lamenting the loss of
access from Google Groups except perhaps the dearth of free Usenet
clients to use on a phone.

It's the archive search which is most important.

TBH I cannot say I have ever wanted to search old Usenet posts but those
of you suffering withdrawal symptoms might like to take a look here
http://www.harley.com/usenet/usenet-...nzb-files.html
For anyone really desperate there is also the expensive Giganews archive.