Old October 12th 20, 07:29 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Eric[_3_] Eric[_3_] is offline

Default uk.railway - gone

On 2020-10-12, Bill Borland wrote:
In article , Sam Wilson
astmail.co.uk writes
big snip

I don’t know who XSUsenet are and I’m not sure I want to poke too hard.

XSUsenet.com is a news-reader (or do I mean "client"?) which (a) is free
and (b) carries binary groups like alt.binaries.pictures.rail.

XSUsenet is not a news-reader (or any other sort of client), it is a
provider, which is why it can "carry" a binary group if it feels like it.
There is a free account type, but you can't post through it. I have
no direct experience, but it seems to live in the same market niche
as Giganews.

I have a suspicion that any usenet provider with paid accounts, binary
groups, and a VPN product is making most of its money from those who
want binary groups which are not at all like alt.binaries.pictures.rail .

Eric
--
ms fnd in a lbry