Old June 30th 04, 07:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Tube Strike Info on LUL Website

In article om, Grendel wrote:
In article , Richard J. wrote:

Anyone seen an LU train in the last hour?

I did my usual journey from Leicester Square to Hammersmith at 5:30 this
evening - no problems at all, if anything the train was a little less
crowded than usual, weirdly..

Those who could probably found non-LU routes to use. I know I did.

I don't commute into central London, but last night I wanted to meet up
with a friend who was staying at a hotel on Pepys St. Living and working
along the Waterloo-Reading line, I ended up going to London Bridge via
Waterloo East and walking across Tower Bridge...

Niklas
--
"I know that most airline computer systems are presumably kept running by flying
in consultants from the nursing homes around Armonk..."