Old June 30th 04, 08:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Geoff Marshall Geoff Marshall is offline

Default Tube Strike Info on LUL Website

I did my usual journey last night home too!

Got to OXford Circus to go down to Waterloo at 8pm, and the Bakerloo was
running fine! A sign at OC said that "trains would be stopping at 8pm",
but I got on one at 8.02, and there were two more after that displayed on
Countdown !

There's quite a good service running this mornig as well .. it's only the
jubilee i think which doesn't have any service at all ...

"Grendel" wrote in message
ry.com...
In article , Richard J.

wrote:

Anyone seen an LU train in the last hour?

I did my usual journey from Leicester Square to Hammersmith at 5:30 this
evening - no problems at all, if anything the train was a little less
crowded than usual, weirdly..

Tomorrow morning should be interesting, though.. I think I'm bussing it
to Hyde Park Corner and walking from there!