Old October 19th 20, 09:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Manhattan-on-Thames, Nine Elms

Basil Jet wrote:
On 19/10/2020 22:00, Recliner wrote:

I did wonder if any of the blocks had an underground link to the fortified
embassy?

Encouraging large numbers of staff to live in a single building outside
the compound seems like a security risk.

I was thinking more of the embassy possibly owning or leasing a whole block
of flats, which might have enhanced security, plus US-style amenities. In
any case, I assume the whole vicinity will have high security, not just the
big cube inside its moat.