Old November 3rd 20, 12:29 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

As Crossrail 2 has been hijacked by crayonists in Hertfordshire,
Hampshire and Surrey and turned into Thameslink 2, a project to
benefit commuters living outside London, I don't mind if finalising
the details is delayed for several years.

If and when the concept is revived, I hope whoever is Mayor of London
will argue that if London is to contribute a major part of the funding,
the primary purpose of the scheme must be to tackle London's public
transport problems and that these should not be subordinated to the
needs of peak time commuters from outside London.