Old December 13th 20, 10:40 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Marland Marland is offline

Default Have the 483s had their final run?

Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:

The 484 has made multiple trips to Shanklin under its own power,

Watching a recording of one of those on You tube I’m curious if these test
runs are the first time the D78 stock and subsequent VivaRail evolutions of
it have been signalled by semaphores or do the other area (s)where some are
working have some ? I’m guessing that will be a short term scene on the
Island as presumably these last semaphores around Ryde will be replaced as
Ryde box gets modernised as part of the upgrade .

GH