Old December 18th 20, 03:54 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Thameslink returns to the Tube Map

On 18/12/2020 06:44, Roland Perry wrote:

You need the London Connections map for that
http://content.tfl.gov.uk/london-rail-and-tube-services-map.pdf

That's remarkably similar to the Tube Map - and shows how it'd be easy to find room for the Moorgate line. Gets Elephant and Castle correct, too.

Yes, I don't really understand why a map showing only TfL services is appropriate for any passengers any more. Surely nearly everyone now uses an Oyster or Contactless bank card or else (like me, mostly) buys paper Travelcards as part of a National Rail return ticket. All these are are valid on just about all services on this side of the London Connections map (with a few minor exceptions such as the HS1 to Stratford, and fast Heathrow services from Paddington).

--
Clive Page