Old December 22nd 20, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_4_] Graham Harrison[_4_] is offline

Default Moquette history?

As a child in the 1950s and 1960s I wasn't aware of more than one
moquette - it was all essentially the same to me. In fact I probably
didn't become aware that there were different designs for different
underground lines and buses until sometime this century.

My question is therefore how many designs of moquette has LT/TfL used
over the years and for (roughly) what periods?