Old January 3rd 21, 07:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_4_] Recliner[_4_] is offline

Default Have the 483s had their final run?

Christopher A. Lee wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jan 2021 14:13:57 -0600, Alan wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2021 16:43:02 +0000, Recliner wrote:

I saw this rare one in the collection:
https://www.countypress.co.uk/news/18982235.pictures-island-line-trains-30-years/?fbclid=IwAR2u9YuISXwMsJuXYTGi-2cBppsyH7M7P7Eq0do1LFt5sazN9MMCfoazzeg#gallery73

That's a really good picture, I didnt realise how small they were.

Did you never ride those on the Oiccadilly or Central Lines?

I did, occasionally, when they had a life extension, but more often on the
very similar 59/62 stocks.

BTW, if you enclose a long URL in ..., readers won't have to edit it
back together.

Note that that's exactly what I did. It works in the original post, but not
in replies.

Alternatively, use Tinyurl to give you a short one that will be
redirectedto the original.

http://www.tinyurl.com

Many people are suspicious of those.