Old January 5th 21, 10:45 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_4_] Basil Jet[_4_] is offline

Default Thameslink returns to the Tube Map

On 05/01/2021 11:36, NY wrote:
"Recliner" wrote in message

They presumably hope HM will perform the opening ceremony when "One's"
line
is formally opened under its official brand. I assume the Elizabeth Line
name will be used once the central tunnel and new stations are opened,
even
if all the sections don't yet have through services. So that could happen
this autumn.

I wonder how many people will use the name "Elizabeth Line" in normal
parlance, compared with those that call it "Crossrail [Line]". I bet it
gets abbreviated to "Liz Line" ;-)

It has aircon, unlike the tube, so I'm calling it "Unsweaty Betty".

--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
1988 - Death Is Eeklo