Old January 5th 21, 11:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roger Lynn[_2_] Roger Lynn[_2_] is offline

Default Thameslink returns to the Tube Map

On 05/01/2021 00:13, Recliner wrote:
The official version is up:
https://content.tfl.gov.uk/standard-tube-map.pdf

The trams fare zone makes a right mess of the zones in south London. It
looks like zone 5 is inside zone 4 around Sutton. It was a while before I
noticed the "London Trams fare zone" label on the right to explain the
confusion. I can't remember where I saw it, but one version of the map used
a different colour for the tram zone, which was much clearer.

The London Rail and Tube[0] map does a less bad job by moving the Thameslink
Mitcham Junction station to the other side of the tram line, but still
suffers from the same problem of isolating small parts of fare zones at
South Wimbledon, West Croydon and Elmers End.

[0]
https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/London%20Rail%20and%20Tube%20QR%20Map%20December%2 02020(m).pdf