Old July 1st 04, 09:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Uxbridge Branch 100th Birthday

"Lawrence Myers" wrote in message

Can any one tell me yet, where the special 3 hour trips in
1938 stock are going from Uxbridge, this coming Sunday?

1016 Ealing Common to Uxbridge ( Empty ) arr 1052

1112 Uxbridge to Wembley Park ( Passenger ) arr 1140
Empty to/from Neasden Depot
1220 Wembley Park to Amersham (P1) 1309
1326 Amersham to Harrow (P6) 1353
1400 Harrow to Uxbridge (P4) 1419

Empty to/from Uxbridge Sidings for break

1526 Uxbridge (P3) Wembley Park (P6) 1551
Empty to/from Neasden Depot
1617 Wembley Park to Amersham (P1) 1709
1722 Amersham to Harrow (P6) 1749
1800 Harrow to Uxbridge (P4) 1819

1832 Uxbridge to Ealing Common Depot ( Empty ) 1908

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped