Old February 25th 21, 08:02 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] martin.coffee@round-midnight.org.uk is offline

Default Goblin timings

On 25/02/2021 06:28, Basil Jet wrote:

I'm sure I've commented on this before, but they are still using the
same timings from the diesel days, even thought the full electric fleet
entered service by August 2019. Barking Riverside is supposed to open in
July 2022, so I suppose there will now be no timetable change until May
2022. It must be very disappointing for people who use the line daily.

I suspect those responsible for timetables have their hands full with
the frequent network wide timetable changes to worry about the Goblin
and the interlinked services.