Old March 8th 21, 07:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default New piccadilly line trains

wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 12:42:39 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 17:00:04 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...ine-trains-unv

iled-tfl-b922086.html

Lets hope sense prevails and once these have had a good shakedown on the
picc they order them for the bakerloo, central and W&C instead of wasting
time and money on yet another round of tenders to do the exact same job.

BTW, this latest post of yours has broken the indexing in NewsTap.

Beats me, I haven't changed anything. Perhaps newstap has pushed out an
update recently thats buggy or perhaps aioe have updated their servers and
are screwing up the headers somehow. I'd put money on newstap however.

No updates to NewsTap for over a year. The problem affects users of
different news servers, not just aioe.

Well if its only started happening and newstap hasn't been updated for over
a year and my code hasn't been updated in 4 months then the problem lies
elsewhere.

It first happened around 4 months ago, I think (I'm not making any
suggestions btw!); it's a problem which happens intermittently, at
unpredictable intervals (and hadn't happened before that, in my whole time
of using NewsTap).

Anna Noyd-Dryver