Old March 9th 21, 05:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Anna Noyd-Dryver Anna Noyd-Dryver is offline

Default New piccadilly line trains

wrote:
On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:15:49 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:54:51 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
Well if its only started happening and newstap hasn't been updated for

over
a year and my code hasn't been updated in 4 months then the problem lies
elsewhere.

It first happened around 4 months ago, I think (I'm not making any

Right, and if I'd said 6 months ago you'd have also said 6.

No, it definitely wasn't that long ago.

I just checked some screenshots and I think the first time it happened was
29th Dec, so actually only just over two months ago.

The most recent time was.... just now.

I've not seen it in the last few days (yet?).

Another theory (from the developer): could it be connected with iOS

Since I presume he's been given example posts he should be beyond the theory
stage and be actively debugging it by now.

It's difficult to establish which particular post is causing it, because it
happens during a download of multiple posts. I wonder whether it only
happens when certain posts are the first in the download?

Anna Noyd-Dryver