Old March 9th 21, 04:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] MrSpook_06@0gnkwv8su5uo3z57.tv is offline

Default New piccadilly line trains

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 17:08:48 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
wrote:
On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:15:49 -0000 (UTC)
Recliner wrote:
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2021 20:54:51 -0000 (UTC)
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
wrote:
Well if its only started happening and newstap hasn't been updated for
over
a year and my code hasn't been updated in 4 months then the problem lies

elsewhere.

It first happened around 4 months ago, I think (I'm not making any

Right, and if I'd said 6 months ago you'd have also said 6.

No, it definitely wasn't that long ago.

I just checked some screenshots and I think the first time it happened was
29th Dec, so actually only just over two months ago.

The most recent time was.... just now.

I've not seen it in the last few days (yet?).

Another theory (from the developer): could it be connected with iOS

Since I presume he's been given example posts he should be beyond the theory
stage and be actively debugging it by now.

He thinks the bug is in Apple's code.

I very much doubt that tbh. More like apple have tightened some things up and
an assumption he made no longer holds true or he forgot to initialise something
and now he can't get away with it.