Old July 1st 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default removing staff? What happens to security?

In message ,
CharlesPottins writes
But the official advice was to draw the attention of station staff to it.
Must admit, as I was going to work that morning and getting out that stop, I
wasn't keen to hang around anyway.
I assume the station staff will be able to contact the driver and/or the next
station. Presumably they also have to contact emergency services just in case
it is a bomb.
Incidentally, what's the advice on the Dockland Light Railway?

Presumably 'Tell the Train Captain' as I believe all trains have one
onboard.
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do