Old April 8th 21, 12:58 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default LO lines to be named

In message , at 11:44:51 on Thu, 8 Apr 2021,
Basil Jet remarked:

Anglia have liveried trains for the Bittern line, East Suffolk line
etc, but I've only ever seen them on the wrong lines!

Odd you should mention that... this morning one of the Fen Line GN
trains was liveried "Gatwick Express". Which more different to the plain
livery than the straying GA Stansted Express ones (which are at least
the correct side of the river).

EMR appear to gave given up re-liverying the ex Stagecoach 158's on the
Liverpool-Norwich route - there's still only one that I see (and that
mainly at weekends).

Slightly OT: Stagecoach buses on the Cambridge-Ely routes (A10 direct,
and via Newmarket) have for last year been a mixture of regular ones,
and various separately-liveried Cambridge P&R.