Old April 9th 21, 09:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MB MB is offline

Default LO lines to be named

On 07/04/2021 23:15, Graham Harrison wrote:
When I was tested for colour blindness there was some interesting
literature I was provided with which suggested that the spectacles
that get prescribed for colour blindness have been shown to help some
dyslexics. I don't know, just reporting what was claimed. But one
thing a dyslexic child was claimed to have said stuck with me "the
letters in the words dance across the page". It made me realise
there's an awful lot we don't know about ourselves.

A friend of mine had a couple of children who had reading difficulties.
She had them tested for Meares-Irlen syndrome and their reading improved
with coloured / tinted glasses.