Old April 9th 21, 04:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] MrSpook_6_7n5f@zvxg1.co.uk is offline

Default LO lines to be named

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 15:51:06 +0100
Graeme Wall wrote:
On 09/04/2021 14:41, wrote:
On 9 Apr 2021 12:21:24 GMT
Marland wrote:
Anna Noyd-Dryver wrote:
In any case, it's not uncommon for different routes to have different
fleets in any case, even if they're not branded differently - eg in my area

the 'prime' pair of routes (direct to the city centre) have always had
newer vehicles than the routes which meander through less salubrious parts
of town on their way to the centre.

As more operators purchase battery electric buses they seem to be
allocating them to specific routes which makes sense, it is the 21st

The flat routes presumably. I can't imagine many electric buses would last
long - in the sense of running time - in dales or hills even with regen
braking.

Work fine in Guildford.

Guildford isn't exactly big.