Old July 1st 04, 10:48 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default London Orbital (M25) - Service Areas

In article , Steve Firth
writes
Andrew P Smith wrote:

I used Membury last week - it's 2 miles from the office. Found totally
the opposite. Ditto Reading. Haven't used Warwick for at least 6 months
but was at Trowell 2 weeks ago for fuel and IIRC the staff in the petrol
station were English.

And the burger flippers, where did they come from? I was at Trowell on
the day that the Immigration Service descended and arrested everyone at
the service station except for one member of staff. Perhaps they've
cleaned up their act since that day?

Possibly - I'm speaking from my experience.

I've used almost every motorway services in the last year and found this
not to be true.

I doubt that statement.

Well I drive 50,000 miles a year. That's a lot of fuel stops, butty
stops etc. Mostly at motorway services.

I drove 50,000 last year, From Exeter to Durham to Maidstone (and
beyond). I still didn't visit every service station in Britain or even a
reasonable fraction of the total. I think you may have underestimated
how many stations there are across the UK.

Not every service station - the motorway ones. Haven't done many in
Scotland mind.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this