Old April 11th 21, 04:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Sam Wilson[_2_] Sam Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default LO lines to be named

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 14:42:30 on Sun, 11
Apr 2021, Marland remarked:

I think it was the 1970’s when the lightening protection cable
linking the pylons out of Fawley was replaced by a new combined cable
developed by BICC as one of the first experimental links to use it.

The Energis Internet backbone.

And later similar techniques by Scottish Power/Scottish Telecom/thus/Cable
& Wireless/Vodafone. I think the rump is still in the Vodafone empire.

Sam

--
The entity formerly known as
Spit the dummy to reply