Old July 2nd 04, 04:27 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Dave Babb Dave Babb is offline

Default London Orbital (M25) - Service Areas

"Ian Henden" wrote in message ...
"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Paul Terry wrote:

(Wasn't it John Major who thought that the answer to all transport
problems was a Cones Hotline and many more Motorway Service Stations,
doubtless with his much-loved caffs selling delicious peas?)

Dunno, but Meon services on the M27 amuses me. I wonder if anyone apart
from me knows where to look?

friendly advice in a flame-free environment.

Save you wondering .... but then, i live in Fareham ... ) .... or
should it be ( .....

M27 J9.
Every so often you hear something about them starting to build Meon
Services, I think Texaco were the last name I heard involved..