Old July 2nd 04, 04:37 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default London Orbital (M25) - Service Areas

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:53:31 +0100, (Steve
Firth) wrote:

Mark Hewitt wrote:

Some of the rules I've seen suggest that services should not be accessible
from outside the motorway, however I can think of numerous examples where
this is not the case.

Knutsford services on the M6 used to be a good example. It was the best
place to get on and off the motorway for anyone living in that region of
Cheshire. Now it has token operated barriers to stop unauthorised
drivers from leaving the premises via the back door.

Just an idle thought you understand, and not that I would dream of
ever taking advantage, but is there anywhere on the web that publishes
the numeric codes for these barriers?

Rgds

__
Richard Buttrey