Old May 10th 21, 04:07 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Guy Gorton[_3_] Guy Gorton[_3_] is offline

Default I.O.W reopening delayed.

On Mon, 10 May 2021 10:45:21 -0000 (UTC), Anna Noyd-Dryver

Didn't know chiltern went to brum [...] I'm not surprised they don't
bother advertising the service.

It's their flagship loco-hauled service with plug-door Mk 3s, I don't know
where you get the idea that they try to hide it?

It's mentioned in their google 'summany' or whatever the correct term is,
on the front page of their website and in the drop-down menu of their
website.

Anna Noyd-Dryver

Comfortable, fast enough, Moor Street quite central. Easy walk to New
Street. Can avoid New Street if journeying further north by going on
to Smethwick to catch a northbound service.

Guy Gorton