Old July 24th 03, 10:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Fulham Broadway tube

(Mait001) wrote the following in:

I believe the escalators they use at tube stations are a bit more
heavy duty than the ones they use at shopping centres and the
like, so the tube ones cost more.

Is that why they break down every 10 minutes? Earl's Court,
Notting Hill Gate and Holborn to name 3 that have been replaced
entirely at least twice during my lifetime of travelling.

So you've been travelling for 20 minutes then?

--
message by Robin May, founder of International Boyism
"Would Inspector Sands please go to the Operations Room immediately."

Unofficially immune to hangovers.