Old July 4th 04, 12:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Are paper Bus Passes being abolished?

"tim" wrote the following in:

"Chris" wrote in message
I'm pretty sure that's the overall intention. Do you have a
problem with Oyster?

like it (appearing to be) completely useless for the
twice a year traveller perhaps

Oh well, obviously TfL didn't design oyster around people who only
travel twice a year. I can't say I blame them!

--
message by Robin May-Silk and his close friend, Robert Kilroy-Kotton
"GIVE IN! IT'S TIME TO GO!" - The NHS offers a high standard of care.

Would you take the office of relief?:
http://robinmay.fotopic.net/p4600200.html