Old July 24th 03, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Cast_Iron Cast_Iron is offline

Default Extending the congestion charge zone

"AstraVanMan" wrote in message
What does everyone think of this absolutely ludicrous suggestions?

The residents seem to think it's a good idea.

The vast majority of everyone else doesn't. Next thing we'll have anyone
living on a main road (who probably chose to buy a house on that main road
in the first place) moaning and asking that we charge people to use the

main
roads. Oh, hold on a minute, that might actually be happening in some

form
or another.

I'd just like to see an idea for a ring road around the new zone.

How about the north and south circular roads?