Old July 5th 04, 12:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Okay, so what was I meant to do?

In article m,
(Roland Perry) wrote:

In message , James
writes
If I'd bought an LU ticket, it would have got swallowed at KXSP

They aren't, because you need to be able to change from the deep level
lines to sub-surface lines, and that requires exiting barriers.

Not much longer. One of the effects of the present works will be to end
the need to traverse exit barriers to make tube interchanges.

--
Colin Rosenstiel