Old July 5th 04, 07:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew P Jones Matthew P Jones is offline

Default 1938 Stock on Uxbridge 100 and T Stock?

wrote on Sun, 4 Jul 2004 -
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:48:45 +0100, Matthew P Jones
wrote:

For those interested I have put some pictures of the 1938 stock at
Amersham when it called as part of the Uxbridge 100 tour. See

Excellent.

Is it just me, or does the 1938 stock look surprisingly not
old-fashioned?

It my be the 1930s styling, or the fact that underground trains just
look better red, but it did not look out of place in 2004
--
Matthew P Jones - www.amersham.org.uk
My view of the Metropolitan Line www.metroland.org.uk - actually I like it