Old July 5th 04, 08:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default 1938 Stock on Uxbridge 100 and T Stock?

Ken Wheatley wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:48:45 +0100, Matthew P Jones
wrote:

For those interested I have put some pictures of the 1938 stock at
Amersham when it called as part of the Uxbridge 100 tour. See

Excellent.

Is it just me, or does the 1938 stock look surprisingly not
old-fashioned?

From the outside it doesn't look too old but step inside and its
definately a trip back in time. And none the worse for it either IMO.
The interior designers of the new tube stocks could have learnt a
thing or to about subtlety from these old trains.

B2003