Old July 5th 04, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Northern line stock not wearing well

I've been travelling on the northern line recently after a gap of a number
of years and I've noticed that the interior of the new trains is looking
decidely tired (and I'm not talking about the obligatory graffiti). Paint is
flaking off the hand rails, the doors look badly scuffed , the seat materials
grubby and of course the whole thing isn't helped by the rancid colour scheme
anyway. Is it just me or are the interiors of the trains ages fast when compared
to other stocks?

B2003