Old July 5th 04, 09:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Northern line stock not wearing well

Boltar wrote:
I've been travelling on the northern line recently after a gap of a
number of years and I've noticed that the interior of the new
trains is looking decidely tired (and I'm not talking about the
obligatory graffiti).

I haven't seen any graffiti on Metronet trains (SSL and BCV) for the
last 2 months. Do they still exist on the Northern Line? If so, Tube
Lines need to learn from Metronet.
--
Richard J.