Old July 7th 04, 01:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Annabel Smyth Annabel Smyth is offline

Default TfL Vision of the Future map

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 at 17:37:55, Dave Arquati wrote:

TfL have unveiled a "future of transport" map which shows how the
Underground map (or rather "TfL map") would look in 2016 if they get
funding for the projects they want to build.

One thing that pleases me is that Waterloo and King's Cross/St Pancras
are *both* marked as Eurostar stations - I was afraid that Waterloo
International would close when the new terminus at St Pancras opens.
--
Annabel Smyth
Website updated 6 June 2004