Old July 25th 03, 10:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
dan dan is offline

Default Stratford International (was DLR website updated recently?)

Is the Dalston Jc - Camden Rd section going to be expanded to 4 track
all the way? I'd have thought this would be sensible in order to
increase capacity along this stretch, though I suppose this depends on
how many freights are planned every hour through here. If the ELL is
extended to Finsbury Park (although there's no mention of this either
way on the ELL site) then those trains will have to cross the NLL on the
flat.

Angus

I seem to remember that in Alistair Darling's speech that the
extension to Finsbury Park had been ruled out due to "operational
complexities". Anyway, people can change to the Victoria Line at H&I.

dan