Old July 8th 04, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Hillam Dave Hillam is offline

Default TfL Vision of the Future map

Stuart wrote in uk.transport.london on Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:19:41 +0100
:

Paul Terry wrote:
It is ... although for me the most interesting part is that even by 2016
the mayor does not expect his maps to acknowledge the existence of most
of the surface rail network that serves me and many millions of others
living close to the centre of which he is mayor.

Integrated transport? Come on Ken ...

It would be a bit crowded!

Remember, this is a TfL map and TfL don't, at the moment at least, have
authority over those lines. The National Rail lines that are included
are those that appear on the tube map at the moment (Silverlink,
Thameslink etc)

Understood, though I would have expected the GN suburban to have more
than just a vague arrow northwards from Finsbury Park, given the
changes under Thameslink 2000??

Dave

--
If the Internet is a Marx Brothers movie, and
Web, e-mail, and IRC are Groucho, Chico, and Harpo,