Old July 8th 04, 09:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Solar Penguin Solar Penguin is offline

Default TfL Vision of the Future map

"John Rowland" wrote...

The omissions are more interesting.

Park Royal interchange

I thought plans were well advanced for that?

West Hampstead Met Interchange

A West Hampstead Chiltern interchange might be more interesting

Tufnell Park Goblin interchange (no surprise)

And the map doesn't even show the existing conveninent walk between Archway
and Upper Holloway. (No worse than walking from Clapham North to Clampham
High St.) Guess TfL isn't interested in the Goblin...

Langdon Park DLR station - whatever happened to that?
New H&C station at White City

Crazy ideas I'd like to have seen, but there always was No Chance:

Morden Road interchange for Tramlink and Northern line.
Extension of Northern line to Morden South.
Extension of DLR from Lewisham to Hayes and Beckenham Jn.
Brixton interchange on South (or East?) London Line.
Colindeep Lane interchange between Thameslink and Northern Line.
South Hampstead interchange for Chiltern Line.
Re-open Primrose Hill line to take ELLE to Kilburn.