Old July 25th 03, 10:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Crew changes (was East Finchley)

In article ,
(Richard J.) wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message

And why are there Ealing-High St services?

ICBW but I think they are mainly used when LU are trying to recover
from a service disruption.

I got caught by one on my way from Heathrow to St James Park
the other Monday.

"Got caught" meaning that you didn't bother to note what the
destination of the train was? Tut, tut.

Of course not. I got into a long gap in District services going through
from Baron's Court to St James Park due to some uninspired running on the
Piccadilly from Heathrow. I changed at Earl's Court but had quite a long
wait.

--
Colin Rosenstiel